Who We Are
- The International Management and Sports College Pte Ltd (“IMSC”), was first established in 2003 as International Sports Academy Pte Ltd (“ISA”). After a restructuring exercise undertaken by the ISA Group to reorganise its education business, ISA was rebranded into IMSC.
- IMSC is a private education institution licensed by the Committee for Private Education in Singapore, offering certification, diploma and degree (or equivalent) courses in the areas of Business Management, Sports and Fitness Training, and Hospitality and Tourism.
- To ensure the relevance and quality of its education programmes, IMSC has been relentless in reaching out to renowned education outfits around the world, to source for quality education programmes that would meet the demands of its student. Since then, it has established partnerships with industry-leading education institutions such as the United States Sports Academy (USSA), Australian Sports Academy (ASA), Edith Cowan University (ECU), and OTHM Qualifications.
- The quality of its programmes has been recognised by the Committee for Private Education, Singapore, when it was conferred the Edutrust award. It has also been recognised as an Approved Centre by OTHM Qualifications. OTHM Qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual in UK. This means that learners are eligible to progress to top-up degree and master’s programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
- On top of that, IMSC’s programmes have also been recognised by the industry. To date, we have received endorsements from various industry-leading organisations such as Virgin Active, Pure Fitness, Sincere Holidays, Asian Food Mall, X Lab, Swim Lab, Oakwood Premier OUE, on the quality of our programmes. Our students have also gone on to secure industrial attachment opportunities with organisations such as Miniso, Long Beach Seafood Group and Weston Corporation.
- We take pride in the services we provide so that we offer the best experience and quality of education that we can. Hence, we strive to ensure that all our education programmes are relevant and meet the industry’s standards. Nothing matters more to us than the learning and well-being of our students and we find great satisfaction in watching our students progress and grasp knowledge as they attain success.
Where success is not quantified by just the end result, but rather by the calibre of the pursuit.